Whilst price shouldn’t be the first consideration when choosing a wedding photographer I do think it’s partly true that you get what you pay for in this world. I like to keep things simple I am a photographer not a salesman so I offer a quality professional service at a fair price.
All you need…£1150
- One simple price covers everything most should need
- All day photographic coverage of the wedding from the final bridle preparations through till just after the first dance normally about 8-9 hours.
- Individual artistic post production making the images really come to life.
- Mix of colour and Black & White
- A high resolution disc of the finished images you can print from. (approx 350-500)
- A slideshow disc
- Online gallery for guest to view.
- Including travel expenses except where accommodation would normally be needed due to long distance.
- Extra hours should you require £100 per hour
- Pre wedding getting to know you engagement photo shoot. £200
- Albums buy your own or we can arrange for a professional album designer.
Subject to availability a simple contact needs to be signed along with £300 non refundable deposit to secures the day. Final payment is then 45 days prior to the wedding.